How To Remove Dark Circles on Eyes?
Getting dark circle is something everyone is afraid of these dark circle to ruin our look. And it will be not wrong to say that due to dark circle we look like an alien. These dark circles are due to excessive work and lack of sleep.
It again depends on the way you have to design your lifestyle, if you are one of them who have developed dark circle and worried about how to get rid of them don’t worry this article is all about how to remove dark circles on eyes.
There are many home remedy which helps a lot to remove these irritating dark circles some of them are mentioned below briefly:
- Almond Oil: One of the best ways to remove dark circle is using almond oil. Almond oil is too much helpful for skin around your eye, Almond oil helps lighten dark circle. Combining almond oil with vitamin E oil and your dark circle will be. To Buy Almond Oil Online Click Here.
Direction To Use: Before going to bed, apply some almond oil over your dark circle and massage it gently into the skin. Allow the oil to remain overnight and wash your face the next morning, this is very effective from the very first use. Repeat this every day until your dark circle is gone.
- Cucumber: One of the popularly used and beneficial ways of removing your dark circle is using cucumber, everyone has seen in the movies where women are seen relaxing at a spa with cucumber slices on their eyes. There is a scientific reason for it. Cucumber has skin-lightening and mildly astringent properties and with this cucumber can fix those raccoon eyes. Better yet, they are soothing and refreshing too.
How To Use: cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes. Place the dark circles for about 10 minutes. Now wash the area thoroughly with water and repeat the process twice a day for one week to see the result.
- Raw Potato: Potatoes are one of the best answers for how to remove dark circles on eyes. Potato contain vital natural bleaching agents and used raw, they help lighten dark circle and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes.
Way To Use: First cut down potato to extract the juice soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes. Make sure that juice cover the entire area of the eye. Now allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids thoroughly with fresh water.
- Rose Water: We all have had the advice from our mother during childhood that to rinse our eyes with rose water, the rose water not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circle but also had a soothing effect in trued eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, the rose water also helps to tone the skin. To Buy Rose Water Online, Click Here.
Way To Use: Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes. Then place the soaked pad on your closed eyelids. Now leave the pads for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat this process twice daily to get the results.
- Tomato: Tomato, actually this is a fruit but it is treated as a vegetable. Tomato has naturally possessed powerful bleaching properties that can lighten skin very effectively.
Way To Use: Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on your dark circle and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with fresh water and reappear this process twice a day to get the better results.
- Cold Tea Bags: Another simple way to overcome the problem of the dark circle is using cold tea bags. A green tea bag in water chilled by placing it in the refrigerator for a while. Now place them over your eyes for a few minutes. Repeat this process over your eyes to get the best results.
- Cold Milk: Regular use of cold milk can get you rid of dark circle and it also soothes your eyes as well as skin. Take a cotton ball and place it in the bowl of cold milk or iced water for a while. Now apply the cotton ball making sure that t covers the entire eye with the affected area. Keep it for a while and wash it will regular water.
- Orange Juice: Another way in the list of how to remove dark circles on eyes is the use of Orange juice. Mix some orange juice with a few drops of Glycerine and apply this mixture over the dark circle. This will reduce the dark circle and also it will help to get a glow on the skin.
- Buttermilk Paste: This is a trendy way in the list of how to remove dark circles on eyes. Take two tablespoons of buttermilk and turmeric powder and mix them well. Apply this paste on your dark circle and allow it to set for about 30 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water this will help you to get tremendous results.
- Having some set of exercise and yoga will also help to get rid of dark circle.
We hope you have understood each step. Please Let us know your thoughts about #How To Remove Dark Circles On Eyes. If you like this post please feel free to share this with your friends and family which might be a motivation for us. Whenever we post new content it might be helpful for us.
Tags: how to remove dark circles on eyes, how to remove dark circles on eyes naturally, how to get rid of dark circles on eyes, how to remove black circles on eyes, how to remove dark circles around eyes, how to remove dark circles around eyes permanently, how to remove dark circles around eyes fast,how to remove dark circles upper eyes, how to remove dark circles around eyes and mouth, how to remove dark circles on the eyes.