Yes! you can easily remove those curls from your hairs and make them easily manageable! without spending anything! want to how?
Here is a definitive guide with five ways to make and Apply natural hair relaxers at home.
You can find dozens of Saloons outside of your house where you can get those curls out of your hairs, but those methods are chemical-based and are temporary! Moreover, they are costly and damages your hairs like anything!
So say no To chemical bases costly hair relaxer methods because here in this article we are not only going to provide you 5 different ways using which you can make a natural hair relaxer at home but we will also provide a complete guide on how to make and apply it.
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Ways To Make & Apply Natural Hair Relaxers At Home!
- 1.1 Cocoa Butter Hair Relaxer
- 1.2 What can I use instead of a relaxer?
- 1.3 Other Popular Hairs Tutorials
- 1.4 Conclusion
What is a Hair Relaxer?
A Hair Relaxer is a beauty product that generally comes in the form of a lotion that helps in turning your curly hairs into straight and manageable. a Hair Relaxer basically goes inside of the cuticle and the cortex layers of the hair shaft and breaks the curl pattern of your hairs.
Hair Relaxer Natural Vs Creams: Which One Is Better?
There are basically two ways you can go for straightening your hairs, either you can go to a saloon and get it by a professional or you can prepare a natural hair relaxer at home with ingredients available in your kitchen.
Getting your hairs straighten by in saloon is very costly while it damages your hairs. You can get your hairs relaxed within a few days but the hairs tend curl again after some time. On the other hand, if you use a Natural Relaxer, you minimize the side effects while the cost is almost zero. But relaxing your hairs at home takes time.
Hence, you have time and do not want to take a risk of damaging your hairs, then a natural hair relaxer is a perfect option for you.
5 Ways To Make & Apply Natural Hair Relaxers At Home!
There are many brands ranging from costly to cheap Hair Relaxers that guarantee to straighten your hairs by removing curls from them. But here in this section, I am going to share with you some of the best ways using which you can make a natural hair relaxer at home that will not only help you to straighten your hairs but also provide them necessary nutrients.
How to soften natural hair without relaxer?
There are many ingredients available at your home using which you can prepare a natural hair relaxer that will help you get rid of those unmanageable curls in your hairs. The very first step will be to make a natural hair relaxer and then it is to apply it.
One thing that you should keep in mind is that, natural hair relaxers won’t work in first usage, you have to have patience and make a regular consistency. Over a period of time you will notice that slowing your hairs are getting straight.
Lets look at some of the best ways to make a natural hair relaxer.
Coconut Cream and Yogurt Hair Relaxer
Coconut has various properties because of which it is popular for making hairs soft, strong and shiny. Coconut cream one of the best way using which you can slowing straighten your hairs while provide all the required nutrients and make them shiny and strong.
Besides, Yogurt is another best product that you can easily find in your kitchen(if not then in market) that will help you to enrich your hairs with all the vitamin. lets look at how you can make a natural hair relaxer and apply it.
- Take required amount of Coconut cream and coconut oil and mix them.
- Now boil the Coconut cream and oil mixture on a beaker!
- Add yogurt into the coconut cream and oil mixture and mix them throughly.
- And that’s it, your natural hair relaxer is ready, now apply gently the relaxer on your hairs.
- Let the relaxer settle and do its job for around one and half hour and then rinse it with normal water and a gentle cleanser.
Olive Oil Natural Hair Relaxer
This is one of the easiest yet effective ways to make a natural hair relaxer and slowly remove those curls from your hairs! Olive oil is probably one of the best things that you can easily find in your kitchen that has everything that your hairs need!
applying, Olive oil after heating is one of the best ways you can get rid of curls in your hair. here is a step-by-step guide on how to make a natural hair relaxer using Olive oil.
- Take the required amount of Olive Oil and heat it on a beaker.
- Take the Oil Olive and let it settle down and become applicable.
- Apply the Oil Olive gently on all parts of your hairs.
- Take a Towel and wrap it around your hairs and using a blow dryer, provide heat to the towel that you have rapped over your heat for 15 to 20 mins.
- Now let the Oil settle down and do its job for about 2 hours and then you can wash your hair using a mild shampoo.
- repeat this process once a week for a month and you will be able to see significant results.
Milk and Honey Relaxer
Milk and Honey with certain oils can make a perfect Natural Hair Relaxer that can create wonders for you. Both milk and Honey have properties that will help you to break the curl pattern of your hairs while nourishing them and make them strong and shiny.
Here is the complete guide on how to make a natural milk and honey relaxer and everything that you can find in your kitchen.
- All you need to make this hair relaxer is Milk, Honey, Lemon juice, Olive oil, and Caramel.
- Take the required amount of Milk and Honey and mix them thoroughly.
- Now add Lemon Juice, Olive oil and mix them up!
- and finally, add the proportionate caramel and mix everything thoroughly and that’s it! your natural hair relaxer is ready.
- Apply the relaxer gently over all parts of your hairs and after one hour wash it using a mild shampoo
- Repeat this process once every week for a month and you will be amazed with the results.
Cocoa Butter Hair Relaxer
Out of so many things that can help you to get shiny and strong hairs, one of the best thing is Cocoa Butter. Cocoa butter has it all that is needed to remove the curls from your hair and in addition provide them all the nutrients required.
Here is how you have to apply Cocoa Butter and remove all the curls that are troubling you.
- Buy some Cococa butter from supermarket and directly apply on your hairs, remember tha you have to make a very thick layer of Cocoa butter.
- Take a Dried Towel and using a blow dryer, make the towel warm, then wrap your hairs with the warm Towel.
- Using the blow dryer, provide heat to the towel for about 15 to 20 mins
- then let the Cocoa butter do its job for about one hour and then rinse it using a mild shampoo and a normal water.
- Repeat the process once every week and you will be able to find fantastic results.
Remove All the curls using Milk
our last yet amazing thing that will be surely present in your kitchen is Milk, and yet you got it right, even if you just have milk with you, you can still get rid of those unmanageable curls. Here is a complete guide on how to do so.
- Take Milk and make it warm and then apply it all over your hairs, remember not to leave any part of your hairs unapplied.
- Take a Towel and make it warm using a blow dryer and cover it all over your head.
- Then using a blow dryer provide some heat to your hairs for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then let the milk settle down on your hairs for about one hour and then rinse it using a mild shampoo and normal water.
- Now all you have to do is to repeat the process about every week and you will be able to see significant results.
What can I use instead of a relaxer?
People generally prefer hair relaxers when they want to straighten their hair and get rid of unmanageable curly hairs. The thing to consider is that you don’t have to always get a relaxer treatment! there are various other ways using which you can use as an alternative to hair relaxers.
- Straightening your hair.
- Keratin treatment.
- Silicone creams.
- Vegetable oils.
- Blow drying.
- Cutting your hair.
- Consider long-term protective styles.
- Blowout options.
Other Popular Hairs Tutorials
- 5 Best Natural Hair Keratin Treatments At Home [Definitive Guide]
- Long Hair Growing Tips | Best Tips To Grow Your Hairs Naturally
- How To Do Hair Spa At Home? | Hair Spa At Home Naturally
- How To Apply Potato Face Pack To Get Fair?
- How To Apply Tomato Face Pack To Get Fair?
Hair Relaxers in the market and saloon are very costly and the straightness of the hairs tends to fade away after few months. Besides the are filled with chemicals that can damage your hairs instead of narishing them.
Hence, here in this article I have provided a complete guide on Natural Hair relaxers that you can make at home and get rid of curls in your hairs. They are completely free and can be made with the ingredients that are present in your home.
Once thing to consider is that, not every skin is the same, stop apply or repeating the process if you start to fee itching or irritate after application of these natural hair relaxers.