Skin Toners are used to remove the residue after washing your face, they help in neutralizing the PH value of your skin and reduces the visibility of your pores. Skin Toners are meant to be used after cleansing your face and work best if you don’t wash them!
There are many Skin Toners available in the market! that ranges from very high cost to very low! but do you know that you can make an amazing skin toner which is natural and will do wonders for you!
Yes! you heard it right! you can make a natural skin toner that will help you to get clear and glowing skin without spending a single buck! Here in this article, I am going to provide you 6 different ways using which you can make a natural skin toner at home!
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 6 Effective & Easy Natural Skin Toners To Try At Home!
- 1.0.1 How To Make and Apply Natural Skin Toner to prevent Aging skin?
- 1.0.2 Cucumber Skin Toner to prevent Dry skin
- 1.0.3 Natural Skin Toner for Natural glow?
- 1.0.4 Best Natural Skin Toner for Acne scars?
- 1.0.5 How To Make and Apply Natural Skin Toner for Large pores ?
- 1.0.6 How To Prevent Hyperpigmentation Using A Natural Skin Toner?
- 1.1 Disadvantages of using a natural skin toner
- 1.2 Is it bad to use a toner everyday?
What Is a Skin Toner?
A Skin Toner is a skincare product that is used after cleaning the face for leveling the skin’s pH, In your day-to-day, your skin releases Sweat and forms a layer that is slightly acidic in nature. you can use a Skin toner to balance the increased acidic value of your skin.
Top 6 Effective & Easy Natural Skin Toners To Try At Home!
Applying a skin toner is one of the best way to take care of your skin after cleaning your face. using a natural skin toner you can prevent various skin issues and maintain a healthy and glowing skin.
people tend to buy costly skin toner without realizing that everything that they need to make a natural skin toner is available in their kitchen. here in this section, I am going to share with your various ways to make and apply a natural skin toner for various skin issues.
How To Make and Apply Natural Skin Toner to prevent Aging skin?
The main cause of Skin Aging is damage caused by unwanted particles that are available on the outside air. the best way to prevent skin aging to best get a skin product filled with antioxidant.
Antioxidants will clean all the unwanted particles suspended on your skin and will help you to prevent damages caused by the outside pollution and sun. Here is how you can make a natural skin toner at home and prevent skin Aging.
- Take one tablespoon of green tea powder.
- Take a pomegranate and remove pomegranate seeds out and make a required amount of juice out of it.
- Mix, tea powder and pomegranate and add a proportionate amount of water into it. Mix it thoroughly!
- Stone the skin toner in the refrigerator and apply gently on your face after bathing or washing your face.
Cucumber Skin Toner to prevent Dry skin
Dry skin can be caused by variety of factors but your skin gets dry when, moisture in your skin reduces. Lack of moisture in the air is one of the most common reason why people get dry skin.
To prevent our skin from getting dried, all we have to do is to maintain the moisture in our skin. the best way to do this is to use a skin toner that is filled with natural water. We all know cucumber is one of the best things available in our kitchen that is filled with natural water. Here is how you can make a Natural Skin Toner that will help you to fight dry skin.
- Take a cucumber and extract juice out of it.
- Take Aloe Vera and make juice out of it.
- Mixture cucumber juice and Aloe Vera juice together and add a proportionate amount of water into it.
- Apply the skin toner after washing your face and you will see that your skin is getting moisturized day by day.
Natural Skin Toner for Natural glow?
Well everybody wants a clear and naturally glowing skin! a natural skin toner will help you to get a clear and naturally glowing skin within a week. The idea behind a clear and glowing skin is to remove all the unwanted particle that are trapped in the pores of our skin.
you can make an effective skin toner using rice and normal water! yes, it’s that easy. Here is how you should make a rice water natural skin toner that will help you to get clear and glowing skin.
- take required amount of rice and make rice powder out of it.
- Add water into the powder and let it get soaked overnight!
- using a sieve, separate the water and the rice powder and now using the rice water you have to tone your skin and make it glowing.
- apply the skin toner in the morning after washing your face.
Best Natural Skin Toner for Acne scars?
Acne scars don’t indicate a skin problem, but if you remove them from your skin, you have looked even more brighter and confident. If you are having a large amount of acne scars on your face, then consulting a doctor should be your first step!
But if your are a kind of person, who generally doesn’t gets acne scars and wants to treat them properly then Apple cider vinegar skin toner is best for you. here is how use can make Apple cider vinegar and clear all your acne scars out of your skin.
- take one tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar
- take one tablespoon of natural water
- mix both of them thoroughly and apply them on your skin after washing your skin.
- repeat the process every alternate day to get clear and glowing skin.
How To Make and Apply Natural Skin Toner for Large pores ?
People who generally have oily skin tend to have large skin pores, but don’t worry if you are one of those who is troubled by large skin pores, then you can easily treat them by making a skin toner at home.
witch hazel skin toner will help you in temporarily shrinking the pores and will clear them, apply witch hazel skin toner everyday will help you to permanently get rid of large pores. here is how you can make a natural skin toner using witch hazel.
- take one tablespoon of witch hazel
- Take few drops of aloe Vera
- Mix Witch hazel and aloe Vera drops together and add few drops of distilled water
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and apply the toner every morning after bathing!
- Apply the toner regularly for a week to see some significant results.
How To Prevent Hyperpigmentation Using A Natural Skin Toner?
Hyperpigmentation is not a common skin problem but can be prevented using a natural skin toner. hyperpigmentation is a condition when you get darker patches on your skin, this generally happens due to tanning or damage caused by pollution or sun.
the best way to prevent hyperpigmentation is to remove the dead cell and speed up the process of production of new cells in the skin. this can be done using lemon juice. Lemon jucei contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and vitamin C which help speed the production of new cells!
- take one tablespoon of lemon juice
- take a proportionate amount of coconut oil
- Mix them up thoroughly and apply the skin toner after taking bath in the morning.
Disadvantages of using a natural skin toner
- you need to be very careful while using a skin toner if you particularly have oily skin. people with oily skin are reported to have faced itching or rashes after applying skin toner.
- Prevent using skin toner every day if you have very sensitive skin, ideally, if you have sensitive skin then use a skin toner twice a week
- avoid using other beauty products when you have already used skin toner.
- Don’t use a skin toner if you are facing severe skin issues, consulting a doctor would be a good idea.
Is it bad to use a toner everyday?
over use of anything is bad, ideally you should use a skin toner every alternate day and if you have a sensitive skin, using a skin toner twice every week would be best!
Can I leave toner on my face overnight?
There are no issues with leaving a toner on your face overnight, you can apply the toner at night after washing your face, but if you are facing irritation and other skin related issues then avoid leaving it on your face overnight.
Other Popular Skin Care Tutorials
- How To Apply Potato Face Pack To Get Fair?
- How To Apply Tomato Face Pack To Get Fair?
- Top #11 Skin Whitening Home Remedies in 10 days
- How To Get Rid of Forehead Bumps?
- How To Reduce Darkness Around Mouth [Definitive Guide]
- Eyeshadow Ideas | Ten Quick Tips For Eyeshadows [Explained]